Want to Boot Listo SP50 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Listo SP50 to Recovery Mode.
Listo SP50 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Listo SP50 to Recovery.
Boot Listo SP50 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Listo SP50 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Listo SP50 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Listo Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Listo SP50 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Listo SP50 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Listo SP50 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Listo SP50
LEAVE A REPLY