Want to Boot Logic L4T into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Logic L4T to Recovery Mode.
Logic L4T Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Logic L4T to Recovery.
Boot Logic L4T into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Logic L4T into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Logic Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Logic L4T into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Logic L4T USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Logic L4T into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Logic L4T into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.