Want to Boot Logic X55G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Logic X55G to Recovery Mode.
Logic X55G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Logic X55G to Recovery.
Boot Logic X55G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Logic X55G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Logic logo and wait for few seconds.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Logic X55G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Logic X55G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Logic X55G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Logic X55G into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.