Want to Boot Logic X57A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Logic X57A to Recovery Mode.
Logic X57A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Logic X57A to Recovery.
Boot Logic X57A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Logic X57A into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Logic Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Logic X57A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Logic X57A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Logic X57A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Logic X57A into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.