Want to Boot Logicom L-ite 504 HD into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Logicom L-ite 504 HD to Recovery Mode.
Logicom L-ite 504 HD Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Logicom L-ite 504 HD to Recovery.
Also: Logicom L-ement 403 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Logicom L-ite 504 HD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Logicom L-ite 504 HD into Recovery Mode.
Boot Logicom L-ite 504 HD Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Logicom logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Logicom L-ite 504 HD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Logicom L-ite 504 HD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Logicom L-ite 504 HD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Logicom L-ite 504 HD
LEAVE A REPLY