Want to Boot M-Horse J8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot M-Horse J8 to Recovery Mode.
M-Horse J8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting M-Horse J8 to Recovery.
Also: M-Horse Butterfly 3 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot M-Horse J8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot M-Horse J8 into Recovery Mode.
Boot M-Horse J8 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the M-Horse logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot M-Horse J8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed M-Horse J8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot M-Horse J8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset M-Horse J8
LEAVE A REPLY