Want to Boot M-Horse Power 2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot M-Horse Power 2 to Recovery Mode.
M-Horse Power 2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting M-Horse Power 2 to Recovery.
Also: M-Horse Power 1 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot M-Horse Power 2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot M-Horse Power 2 into Recovery Mode.
Boot M-Horse Power 2 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the M-Horse logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Home button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot M-Horse Power 2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed M-Horse Power 2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot M-Horse Power 2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset M-Horse Power 2
LEAVE A REPLY