Want to Boot Maxwest Astro 8Q into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Maxwest Astro 8Q to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Maxwest Astro 8Q Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Maxwest Astro 8Q Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Maxwest Astro 8Q into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Maxwest Astro 8Q into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Maxwest Astro 8Q into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Maxwest logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Power button at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Maxwest Astro 8Q into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Maxwest Astro 8Q USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Maxwest Astro 8Q into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery