Want to Boot Maxwest Nitro 8 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Maxwest Nitro 8 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Maxwest Nitro 8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Maxwest Nitro 8 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Maxwest Nitro 8 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Maxwest Nitro 8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Maxwest Nitro 8 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Maxwest logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Power button at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Maxwest Nitro 8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Maxwest Nitro 8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Maxwest Nitro 8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery