Want to Boot Meitu M8s into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Meitu M8s to Recovery Mode.
Meitu M8s Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Meitu M8s to Recovery.
Also: Meitu V6 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Meitu M8s into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Meitu M8s into Recovery Mode.
Boot Meitu M8s Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Meitu logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Meitu M8s into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Meitu M8s USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Meitu M8s into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Meitu M8s
LEAVE A REPLY