Want to Boot Meitu V7 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Meitu V7 to Recovery Mode.
Meitu V7 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Meitu V7 to Recovery.
Boot Meitu V7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Meitu V7 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Meitu logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Meitu V7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Meitu V7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Meitu V7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery