Want to Boot Micromax A092 Unite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Micromax A092 Unite to Recovery Mode.
Micromax A092 Unite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Micromax A092 Unite to Recovery.
Boot Micromax A092 Unite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Micromax A092 Unite into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Micromax logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Micromax A092 Unite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Micromax A092 Unite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Micromax A092 Unite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery