Want to Boot Micromax Canvas 4 A210 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Micromax Canvas 4 A210 to Recovery Mode.
Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Micromax Canvas 4 A210 to Recovery.
Also: Micromax Bolt Q324 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Micromax Canvas 4 A210 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Micromax Canvas 4 A210 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Micromax logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Micromax Canvas 4 A210 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Micromax Canvas 4 A210 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Micromax Canvas 4 A210 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Micromax Canvas 4 A210
LEAVE A REPLY