Want to Boot Mito S1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mito S1 to Recovery Mode.
Mito S1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mito S1 to Recovery.
Boot Mito S1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mito S1 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Mito logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mito S1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mito S1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mito S1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery