Want to Boot Mobicel Onyx into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobicel Onyx to Recovery Mode.
Mobicel Onyx Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobicel Onyx to Recovery.
Also: Mobicel Fever Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Mobicel Onyx into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobicel Onyx into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel Onyx Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Mobicel logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel Onyx into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobicel Onyx USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobicel Onyx into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Mobicel Onyx
LEAVE A REPLY