Want to Boot Mobicel R6 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobicel R6 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Mobicel R6 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobicel R6 Plus to Recovery.
Also: Mobicel Ice Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Mobicel R6 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobicel R6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel R6 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Mobicel logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel R6 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobicel R6 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobicel R6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Mobicel R6 Plus into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Mobicel R6 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY