Want to Boot Mobicel V2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobicel V2 to Recovery Mode.
Mobicel V2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobicel V2 to Recovery.
Boot Mobicel V2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobicel V2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Mobicel logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel V2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobicel V2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobicel V2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Mobicel V2 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.