Want to Boot Mobicel Venus Go into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobicel Venus Go to Recovery Mode.
Mobicel Venus Go Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobicel Venus Go to Recovery.
Also: Mobicel Berry 2 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Mobicel Venus Go into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobicel Venus Go into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel Venus Go Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Mobicel Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel Venus Go into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobicel Venus Go USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobicel Venus Go into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Mobicel Venus Go
LEAVE A REPLY