Want to Boot Mobicel X4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobicel X4 to Recovery Mode.
Mobicel X4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobicel X4 to Recovery.
Boot Mobicel X4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobicel X4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power Button as soon as you see the Mobicel logo and wait for few seconds.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel X4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobicel X4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobicel X4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Mobicel X4 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.