Want to Boot Mobiistar CQ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobiistar CQ to Recovery Mode.
Mobiistar CQ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobiistar CQ to Recovery.
Boot Mobiistar CQ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobiistar CQ into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar CQ Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power Button as soon as you see the Mobiistar logo and wait for few seconds.
- Release the Volume Down Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar CQ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobiistar CQ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobiistar CQ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery