Want to Boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie to Recovery Mode.
Mobiistar E1 Selfie Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobiistar E1 Selfie to Recovery.
Also: Mobiistar X1 Dual Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Mobiistar logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobiistar E1 Selfie USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Mobiistar E1 Selfie into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Mobiistar E1 Selfie
LEAVE A REPLY