Want to Boot Mobiistar Prime X Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobiistar Prime X Max to Recovery Mode.
Mobiistar Prime X Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobiistar Prime X Max to Recovery.
Boot Mobiistar Prime X Max into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobiistar Prime X Max into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Mobiistar logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar Prime X Max into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobiistar Prime X Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobiistar Prime X Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Mobiistar Prime X Max into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.