Want to Boot Mobiistar X1 Selfie into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobiistar X1 Selfie to Recovery Mode.
Mobiistar X1 Selfie Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobiistar X1 Selfie to Recovery.
Boot Mobiistar X1 Selfie into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobiistar X1 Selfie into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power Button as soon as you see the Mobiistar logo and wait for few seconds.
- Release the Volume Down Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar X1 Selfie into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobiistar X1 Selfie USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobiistar X1 Selfie into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery