Want to Boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G to Recovery Mode.
Mobiistar Zoro 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobiistar Zoro 4G to Recovery.
Also: Mobiistar Prime X Plus Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobiistar Zoro 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Mobiistar Zoro 4G into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Mobiistar Zoro 4G
LEAVE A REPLY