Want to Boot Modecom MID701P into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Modecom MID701P to Recovery Mode.
Modecom MID701P Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Modecom MID701P to Recovery.
Boot Modecom MID701P into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Modecom MID701P into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Modecom MID701P into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Modecom MID701P USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Modecom MID701P into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery