Want to Boot Motorola Razr HD Maxx into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Motorola Razr HD Maxx to Recovery Mode.
Motorola Razr HD Maxx Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Motorola Razr HD Maxx to Recovery.
Boot Motorola Razr HD Maxx into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Motorola Razr HD Maxx into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Motorola logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Motorola Razr HD Maxx into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Motorola Razr HD Maxx USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Motorola Razr HD Maxx into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery