Want to Boot Mpie 4C into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mpie 4C to Recovery Mode.
Mpie 4C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mpie 4C to Recovery.
Boot Mpie 4C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mpie 4C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Mpie logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mpie 4C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mpie 4C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mpie 4C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery