Want to Boot My Audio Series9 916DCC into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot My Audio Series9 916DCC to Recovery Mode.
My Audio Series9 916DCC Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting My Audio Series9 916DCC to Recovery.
Boot My Audio Series9 916DCC into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot My Audio Series9 916DCC into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the power key after about 3 seconds, but keep holding the volume buttons.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the My Audio logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot My Audio Series9 916DCC into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed My Audio Series9 916DCC USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot My Audio Series9 916DCC into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery