Want to Boot My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ to Recovery Mode.
My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ to Recovery.
Boot My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot My-Go GTA6 KidsTab Appi 6″ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery