Want to Boot Mycell P4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mycell P4 to Recovery Mode.
Mycell P4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mycell P4 to Recovery.
Boot Mycell P4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mycell P4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mycell P4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mycell P4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mycell P4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery