Want to Boot MyPhone C-Smart Glam into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot MyPhone C-Smart Glam to Recovery Mode.
MyPhone C-Smart Glam Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting MyPhone C-Smart Glam to Recovery.
Boot MyPhone C-Smart Glam into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot MyPhone C-Smart Glam into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the MyPhone logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now Press the Power key, and click Volume Up once.
Boot MyPhone C-Smart Glam into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed MyPhone C-Smart Glam USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot MyPhone C-Smart Glam into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot MyPhone C-Smart Glam into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.