Want to Boot MyPhone C-Smart IIIS into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot MyPhone C-Smart IIIS to Recovery Mode.
MyPhone C-Smart IIIS Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting MyPhone C-Smart IIIS to Recovery.
Boot MyPhone C-Smart IIIS into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot MyPhone C-Smart IIIS into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the MyPhone logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot MyPhone C-Smart IIIS into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed MyPhone C-Smart IIIS USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot MyPhone C-Smart IIIS into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot MyPhone C-Smart IIIS into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.