Want to Boot MyPhone L-Line into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot MyPhone L-Line to Recovery Mode.
MyPhone L-Line Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting MyPhone L-Line to Recovery.
Boot MyPhone L-Line into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot MyPhone L-Line into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the MyPhone logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot MyPhone L-Line into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed MyPhone L-Line USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot MyPhone L-Line into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot MyPhone L-Line into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.