Want to Boot MyPhone MyTab 10 III into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot MyPhone MyTab 10 III to Recovery Mode.
MyPhone MyTab 10 III Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting MyPhone MyTab 10 III to Recovery.
Boot MyPhone MyTab 10 III into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot MyPhone MyTab 10 III into Recovery Mode.
- Plug this Tab into the charger at the beginning, and wait for the image of the battery.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Back key and Power key together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power Button after around 5 seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Back key.
- Now, press the Back key to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot MyPhone MyTab 10 III into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed MyPhone MyTab 10 III USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot MyPhone MyTab 10 III into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery