Want to Boot MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i to Recovery Mode.
MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i to Recovery.
Also: MyPhone Pilipinas myXI3 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i into Recovery Mode.
Boot MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the MyPhone Pilipinas logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset MyPhone Pilipinas myA11i
LEAVE A REPLY