Want to Boot Nabi Big Tab 24″ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Nabi Big Tab 24″ to Recovery Mode.
Nabi Big Tab 24″ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Nabi Big Tab 24″ to Recovery.
Boot Nabi Big Tab 24″ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nabi Big Tab 24″ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Boot Mode on the screen.
- Select the Recovery Mode, use Volume Down to navigate, and Volume Up to select.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Volume Up + Volume Down button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot Nabi Big Tab 24″ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Nabi Big Tab 24″ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Nabi Big Tab 24″ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery