Want to Boot Nabi nick Jr. Edition into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Nabi nick Jr. Edition to Recovery Mode.
Nabi nick Jr. Edition Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Nabi nick Jr. Edition to Recovery.
Boot Nabi nick Jr. Edition into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nabi nick Jr. Edition into Recovery Mode.
Boot Nabi nick Jr. Edition Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Boot Mode on the screen.
- Select the Recovery Mode, use Volume Down to navigate, and Home key to select.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Volume Up + Volume Down button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot Nabi nick Jr. Edition into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Nabi nick Jr. Edition USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Nabi nick Jr. Edition into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery