Want to Boot Navroad Nexo Handy into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Navroad Nexo Handy to Recovery Mode.
Navroad Nexo Handy Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Navroad Nexo Handy to Recovery.
Below are the methods using which you can boot Navroad Nexo Handy into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the Volume Up key as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- First of all, make sure you have installed Navroad Nexo Handy USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Navroad Nexo Handy into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery