Want to Boot NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot NEC LaVie Tab S TS708/T1W into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery