Want to Boot Newgen M98Q into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Newgen M98Q to Recovery Mode.
Newgen M98Q Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Newgen M98Q to Recovery.
Boot Newgen M98Q into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Newgen M98Q into Recovery Mode.
Boot Newgen M98Q Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Newgen M98Q into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Newgen M98Q USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Newgen M98Q into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Newgen M98Q
LEAVE A REPLY