Want to Boot NewMan K1S into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot NewMan K1S to Recovery Mode.
NewMan K1S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting NewMan K1S to Recovery.
Boot NewMan K1S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot NewMan K1S into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot NewMan K1S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed NewMan K1S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot NewMan K1S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery