Want to Boot NIU Andy C5.5E2I into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot NIU Andy C5.5E2I to Recovery Mode.
NIU Andy C5.5E2I Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting NIU Andy C5.5E2I to Recovery.
Boot NIU Andy C5.5E2I into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot NIU Andy C5.5E2I into Recovery Mode.
Boot NIU Andy C5.5E2I Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the NIU logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot NIU Andy C5.5E2I into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed NIU Andy C5.5E2I USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot NIU Andy C5.5E2I into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset NIU Andy C5.5E2I
LEAVE A REPLY