Want to Boot NO.1 X-men X2 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot NO.1 X-men X2 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
NO.1 X-men X2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
NO.1 X-men X2 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot NO.1 X-men X2 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot NO.1 X-men X2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot NO.1 X-men X2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot NO.1 X-men X2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed NO.1 X-men X2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot NO.1 X-men X2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery