Want to Boot NO.1 X2i into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot NO.1 X2i to Recovery Mode.
NO.1 X2i Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting NO.1 X2i to Recovery.
Boot NO.1 X2i into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot NO.1 X2i into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the NO.1 logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot NO.1 X2i into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed NO.1 X2i USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot NO.1 X2i into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery