Want to Boot Nokia 7.2 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Nokia 7.2 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Nokia 7.2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Nokia 7.2 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Nokia 7.2 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Nokia 7.2 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Nokia 7.2 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Nokia 7.2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nokia 7.2 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, choose Recovery Mode using the Volume button and select it using the Power button.
- Now start pressing Volume Up + Power Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Nokia 7.2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Nokia 7.2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Nokia 7.2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Nokia 7.2 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nokia 7.2 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Nokia 7.2 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader