Want to Boot Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 to Recovery Mode.
Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 to Recovery.
Boot Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Nokia Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Nokia X2 Dual SIM RM-1013 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery