Want to Boot Nomi C101014 Ultra4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Nomi C101014 Ultra4 to Recovery Mode.
Nomi C101014 Ultra4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Nomi C101014 Ultra4 to Recovery.
Boot Nomi C101014 Ultra4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nomi C101014 Ultra4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power Button as soon as you see the Nomi Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Nomi C101014 Ultra4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Nomi C101014 Ultra4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Nomi C101014 Ultra4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery