Want to Boot Novo Vi Note into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Novo Vi Note to Recovery Mode.
Novo Vi Note Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Novo Vi Note to Recovery.
Also: Novo Bonvi Prime Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Novo Vi Note into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Novo Vi Note into Recovery Mode.
Boot Novo Vi Note Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Novo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Novo Vi Note into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Novo Vi Note USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Novo Vi Note into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Novo Vi Note
LEAVE A REPLY