Want to Boot NTT Docomo SH-03G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot NTT Docomo SH-03G to Recovery Mode.
NTT Docomo SH-03G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting NTT Docomo SH-03G to Recovery.
Boot NTT Docomo SH-03G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot NTT Docomo SH-03G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the NTT Docomo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot NTT Docomo SH-03G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed NTT Docomo SH-03G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot NTT Docomo SH-03G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery