Want to Boot Nuu Tab 8 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Nuu Tab 8 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Nuu Tab 8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Nuu Tab 8 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Nuu Tab 8 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Nuu Tab 8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nuu Tab 8 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Nuu Tab 8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Nuu Tab 8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Nuu Tab 8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery